Terms & Conditions
- Reservations will be between the owner of the home (herein after called 'the owner') and the
person making the reservation (herein after called 'the client'). Client must be at least 21
years of age. Reservations are valid after an appropriate reservation deposit or full payment has been received by the owner and
the Rental Agreement has been completed and returned by the client.
- A reservation deposit (check, money order, VISA, MC or Discover) is required at the time of reservation to reserve
the requested dates for the client unless there is less than 10 weeks between the time of the reservation and the reserved dates.
If there is less than 10 weeks between the time of the reservation and the reserved dates, the full amount of the rental is due
at the time of the reservation. The owner will send to the client, by e-mail,
the 'Rental Agreement'. To complete the reservation process and reserve the requested dates,
the client must return the completed Rental Agreement to the owner by mail, fax, or e-mail.
- The client accepts these Terms & Conditions and also agrees on behalf of all persons in the
client party to accept them. The client may not sublet nor assign the property.
- Balance of payment including any required security deposit for the stay must be received not less than
10 weeks prior to the stay. The balance can be paid by check, money order, VISA, MC, or Discover. If the balance, or the full amount
is paid by a credit card there will be an additional 3% processing charge added. If balance is not not received within 10 weeks,
owner can cancel reservation and the client will forfeit the reservation deposit.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing or e-mail by client. Any cancellation before 12 weeks prior to stay,
owner will retain the reservation deposit. Any cancellation after 12 weeks prior to stay, owner will retain the reservation
deposit and any partial payments, any security deposit will be returned. Only the security deposit
will be returned if cancellation is made within 4 weeks of stay, or client does not request a cancellation.
- A security deposit is to be paid by the client when the balance of payment is due or before. This deposit will be returned to
the client within 30 days after the client has checked out if no damage caused by the client is found. A credit card must be provided
by the client to be held on file and the client agrees that any damage caused by the client in excess of the security deposit can be
charged against the client's credit card. This would include but not limited to repair or replacement of fixtures, appliances, or
furniture or the cleaning of stains on carpets, walls, floors or furniture.
- Rental period will begin at 4pm local time on the first day of the booked period. Rental period will end
at 10am on the last day of the booked period.
- In the event, the owner chooses to use the property during the client's scheduled time, the owner reserves the right to
provide the client with a different, but similar or better, property at the same price, and in the same area.
- The use of the accommodation and amenities is entirely at the client's risk. No responsibility is implied
or accepted by the owner or their agents for injury, or for loss or damage to the client, visitors or their
belongings, howsoever caused. Personal belongings including vehicles are at the client's risk at all times
and, no responsibility is implied or accepted for any loss or damage.
- Children must be adult-supervised at all times near the pool. No diving is permitted at any time.
- Client is responsible for the property and is expected to take care of it at all times. All damages
and breakages during the rental period are the legal responsibility of the client, and their cost shall be paid to owners,
by the client, upon demand.
All damages found must be reported to the owner within 24 hours after the client arrives. If unreported damage is
found after client checks-out, the client will be responsible for cost of repair.
- The owner or their property managers will not be liable for any loss or delay to, or cancellation
of the client's vacation due to industrial disputes, riots, and threat of hostilities, political unrest,
natural disasters, closure of airports or seaports, aircraft grounding, adverse weather conditions or
any other circumstance beyond the control of the owner or property managers.
- Property managers should be allowed into house during stay to conduct repairs.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house.